Banquet Hall Information and Application
Thank you for considering the use of our facility. Please read all of our regulations before filling out the application. If you have any questions you can always contact our office at 219-987-4280.
Deposit: $200 (Returned after inspection.)
Total Cost $300.
$200 due with application, $300 due no less than one (1) week before event. A $200 deposit will be refunded no less than 2 business days after event. (Can be picked up at our office.)
Total Cost $150.
$100 due with application, $100 due no less than one (1) week before event. A $50. deposit will be refunded no less than 2 business days after event. (Can be picked up at our office.)
Sound Technician: $20 per hour.
1. All functions must be of a type that will not cause damage to facility.
2. Clean up of garbage and removal to dumper is required. Do not carry through buildings.
3. No smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed.
4. You will need to be sponsored by a member of Calvary Assembly DeMotte.
5. Any damage accrued during your use of the facility will be deducted from your deposit. If damage is greater than your deposit, you will be responsible to pay for the damages.
6. The number of tables and chairs needed will need to be specified on your application. Our staff will show their location and how to return them. For a fee our staff can set them up and put them away after your event. (Ask about this option.)
7. If using facility linen or cloth napkins there will be a cleaning charge added.
8. Music will need to be approved prior to event.
9. All tables/chairs and decorations including table coverings will be set up before the event and removed directly following event.
10. Kitchen/Prep room will include the full use of the kitchen and utensils. Applicant party is responsible for all cleaning and returning to proper locations. (Mark this on the application if you are requiring the kitchen).
11. Applicant is responsible for all invited guest.
12. No Birdseed or Rice to be thrown in the parking lot.
13. All ministry or outreach programs must be approved by staff.